Friday, December 6, 2013

Weekend Shopping Guide: Quirky Gifts 2013

Quirky Gifts
Quirky Gifts by sodoneokperf on Polyvore
 -
I put together some quirky gifts that you may want to look out for this holiday!  I'm obsessed with Miley Cyrus's album.  No shame.  But yeah I don't ask for anything but if I were to get anything I would be okay with those creative/fun journals that you see at Urban Outfitters or Barnes & Noble.  They're really cute and great for any creative thinkers.
more quirky gifts
more quirky gifts by sodoneokperf featuring a tea strainer
-
Also, I found these unique items!  I love the idea of the umbrella.  And the shark tea steeper.  And the photo mobile.  It's all really different and ah.  Quick note: the eyeshadow palette in the top right is PANTONE's collaboration with Sephora, which I completely love.  Sephora gift cards are good too.  But yeah on holiday I mostly like buying my own presents for some reason.

I've been so super tired lately and school is such a strain.  I hate not getting a grade that I worked so hard for.  It's really disappointing.  Ah well.  Life goes on, doesn't it?

3 comments :

  1. These are all such cool and ideal Christmas presents! I love pretty polaroid book and the Miley Cyrus album!
    New follower :)

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are so cool! I haven't got miley's album though, I don't like her :'(

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. not heard of the Polaroid book, and the camera in white looks nice! :)
    www.fashionfixhunter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so much, but who doesn't? Thank you for being a good blog citizen. Good on you.
email: sodoneokperf@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...